Submit an Event
Travel Santa Ana maintains this Calendar of Events as a service to its visitors. All submitted events must meet the following criteria for inclusion:
- The event must be open to the public, suitable for most audiences, and appealing to leisure visitors.
- Only events inside the municipality of Santa Ana will be listed.
- Non-visitor events including auctions, clinics, seminars, and classes of limited appeal to travelers will not be included.
- Unacceptable submissions include but are not limited to, retail sales, classes, workshops, business functions, religious services, etc.
- For the best results, events should be submitted at least 90 days in advance.
- Photos should be horizontal and without text. Other images may cause your event submission to be rejected and need to be resubmitted. The best aspect ratio for photos is 4:3.
- Logos, and/or flyers are NOT acceptable images.
Travel Santa Ana reserves the right to edit or deny any event listing submission. Event requirements are subject to change at any time.
Prior to completing this form, please search the Calendar of Events to see if your event is already listed.
Please note this form is only for events that have already been approved for an event permit by the City of Santa Ana. To obtain an event permit and/or get information regarding producing an event in the city, contact the City of Santa Ana.
EDIT/CHANGES TO EXISTING EVENT
If you would like to make changes to an event that is already listed on the calendar, please email the changes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the name and date of your event in the email.
SPREAD THE WORD EVEN FURTHER -- SHARE YOUR EVENT ON DOWNTOWN SANTA ANA'S SOCIAL MEDIA!
Is your event happening Downtown? DTSA's social media is another great resource to let your community know about your event! After you submit our form below, click here to share your event with DTSA!